You love talking to people and you are the kind of person who just can’t help but help others? Are you looking for a new challenge while helping us to set a new standard on how patients access medical care worldwide?
Qunomedical is seeking a positive, energetic Young Professional who is familiar with the frenzy of on-the-ground medical services or similar customer service industries to deliver the best experience to our patients. Our most important value is “Patients First”, and we want to give each individual patient the care and support he or she deserves.
We at Qunomedical are on a mission to bring the world of healthcare closer to the patient. Therefore, we’ve partnered with hand-picked high-quality medical providers around the world to make medical treatments accessible for everyone. On our website, patients can find and compare medical providers for their desired treatment, get in touch with us and book it right away.
Apply today and help create something unique by helping patients receive the care they deserve!
Customer Success / Clinic Key Account Manager (m/f/x)
What you’ll do:
• You thrive taking our customer success experience to the next level when you handle and resolve patient escalations - no matter how complex and/or critical a situation may be, you are ensuring that the patient’s situation gets resolved to their complete satisfaction
• You manage and improve the day-to-day operational processes with our global medical providers by developing and nurturing these relationships to an even higher standard
• You guarantee smooth cross-functional collaboration between the Sales Operations team and our partner medical providers
• You have amazing communication and creative problem-solving skills - you really love challenges while also being passionate and empathetic. As a plus, you boast a rich experience in the medical field, if on the ground as a nurse, medical assistant or practitioner and medical terms come easy to you
• You have between 3 to 5 years relevant customer success and/or account management experience; ideally as a nurse or in another role in the medical field, in a (digital) healthcare related field or hospitality
• The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, fast-changing work environment
• You join a passionate and highly motivated team
• You have a unique chance of driving the international growth with your own ideas and creativity in an impactful industry - healthcare
• You have a perfect environment for your personal, professional and entrepreneurial development
• No politics, no bullshit
• Fast decision making and outcome
• You benefit from a communicative and inspiring environment
• An attractive Employee Stock Option package
• … numerous team lunches, drinks, movie nights, board games and unforgettable moments!
You want to be a part of our success story? We are looking forward to your online application and can’t wait to meet you!