Are you looking to be part of an inspiring and motivated team at a well-funded early-stage start-up that wants to set a new standard on how patients access medical care worldwide?
Qunomedical is seeking a dynamic and creative (Junior) CRM / Email Marketing Manager who is willing to take on responsibility in a powerful fast-paced environment.
We at Qunomedical are on a mission to bring the world of healthcare closer to the patient. Therefore, we’ve partnered with hand-picked high-quality medical providers around the world to make medical treatments accessible for everyone. On our website, patients can find and compare medical providers for their desired treatment, get in touch with us and book it right away.
Apply today and help create something unique by helping patients receive the care they deserve!
(Junior) CRM / Email Marketing Manager (m/f)
What you’ll do:
• Define and implement multi-channel campaigns for each stage of the customer journey - focusing on customer engagement pre-sale, retention and lifetime value maximization
• Create emails, SMS, automated workflows, audience segments and reports using our marketing automation tools
• Lead the creative development process for emails including copy, visuals, and templates
• Perform A/B testing and track ongoing metrics to provide reports, insights and recommendations
• Collaborate with our marketing, product and patient care teams to develop appropriate content delivery across a multitude of medical treatments
• Manage campaigns, timelines, and provide regular updates to key stakeholders and team members
• You don’t accept a “no”, love challenges that seem impossible to tackle, take tremendous pride in your work, are curious by nature and enjoy hands-on work the most
• You have at least 1 year working experience in customer relationship management, email marketing and campaign management
• Knowledge in lead nurturing and email automation is a big plus
• You have experience and knowledge of marketing best practices, optimization, A/B testing and customer journeys
• You are data-driven and use your analytical power to interpret reports and initiate essential modifications
• You have gained solid, results-driven experience with Pardot, Salesforce or similar marketing automation tools
• You have strong skills using MS Office and experience with HTML/CSS
• You are a good, agile and supportive team player
• You speak fluent English and ideally also German – any additional language skills are a plus
• You join a passionate and highly motivated team
• You have a unique chance of driving the international growth with your own ideas and creativity in an impactful industry - healthcare
• You have a perfect environment for your personal, professional and entrepreneurial development
• No politics, no bullshit
• Fast decision making and outcome
• You benefit from a communicative and inspiring environment
• An attractive Employee Stock Option package
• … numerous team lunches, drinks, movie nights, board games and unforgettable moments!