Are you a storyteller? Do you love writing engaging content? Are you looking to be part of an inspiring and motivated team at a well-funded early-stage start-up that wants to set a new standard on how patients access medical care worldwide?
Qunomedical is seeking a bright, highly motivated and ideally fluent German speaking medical student (alternatively, someone who is about to graduate as a Medical Doctor or already is a Medical Young Professional) to mainly support our Marketing D-A-CH team by helping us spread the word about the amazing patient experience Qunomedical delivers globally.
We at Qunomedical are on a mission to bring the world of healthcare closer to the patient. Therefore, we’ve partnered with hand-picked high-quality medical providers around the world to make medical treatments accessible for everyone. On our website, patients can find and compare medical providers for their desired treatment, get in touch with us and book it right away.
Apply today and help create something unique by helping patients receive the care they deserve!
Medical Student / Medical Graduate / Medical Young Professional for Content Writing (m/f)
What you’ll do:
• You'll prepare and write medical related articles
• You'll help organize our medical treatment database
• You'll track trends and remain abreast of the latest developments in medical tourism
• You'll upload content to server and prepare teaser briefings
• You will work on the ideation, brainstorming and implementation of the editorial content
• You will help source images and assets for website content
• Create content based on creative briefings, corporate identity, tonality and design guidelines
• You are a medical student, about to gradudate or a Medical Young Professional
• You have a passion for writing and editing copy
• You're fluent and competent in English; ideally, you also are fluent and competent in German
• You have a basic understanding of the special requirements for writing medical copy, including the use of keywords, hyperlinks, navigation and the importance of tonality.
• You could sit at a job in a big company sipping a bad coffee, but you prefer to join a young hands-on team in an exciting new digital healthcare startup.
• You have good interpersonal skills and are excited for a no bullshit environment.
• You join a passionate and highly motivated team
• You have a unique chance of driving the international growth with your own ideas and creativity in an impactful industry – healthcare
• You have a perfect environment for your personal, professional and entrepreneurial development
• No politics, no bullshit
• Fast decision making and outcome
• You benefit from a communicative and inspiring environment
• … numerous team lunches, drinks, movie nights, board games and unforgettable moments!
You want to be a part of our success story? We are looking forward to your online application and can’t wait to meet you!