Do you love talking to new people? Are you the kind of person who just can’t help but help others? Are you looking to be part of an inspiring and motivated team at a well-funded early-stage start-up that wants to set a new standard on how patients access medical care worldwide?
Qunomedical is seeking a positive, empathetic, (preferred) native German or English speaking young Professional, ideally with 1-2 years Inside Sales or Customer Care experience, to deliver the best experience to our patients. Our most important value is “Patients First”, and we want to give each individual patient the care and support he or she deserves.
We at Qunomedical are on a mission to bring the world of healthcare closer to the patient. Therefore, we’ve partnered with hand-picked high-quality medical providers around the world to make medical treatments accessible for everyone. On our website, patients can find and compare medical providers for their desired treatment, get in touch with us and book it right away.
Apply today and help create something unique by helping patients receive the care they deserve!
What you’ll do:
● You are at the core and voice of our company - you are the first to pick up the phone and represent Qunomedical to patients first-hand ensuring an excellent Qunomedical experience
● Use your problem-solving skills to answer patients’ questions reliably and make sure that patients are happy to look no further and do their treatment booking with us
● Collaborate with teammates and managers to constantly improve our internal processes and implement new ways to better serve our patients
● Deliver crucial user feedback to our developers in order to improve our product
● Amazing inside sales and customer care skills - you love talking to people and are a natural closer
● A solution oriented, empathetic mindset: you look for the best in people and you know how to bring it out
● You do not stop until have reached your goal of getting patients closer to their desired treatment
● You do not mind communicating over the phone for the whole day as long as it helps our patients to receive the excellent service we set out to deliver
● You speak fluent English, while being preferably a native German speaker
● A great deal of initiative, resourcefulness, and ownership
● Exceptional attention to detail and a strong eye for grammar
● The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, fast-changing work environment
● You join a passionate and highly motivated team
● You have a unique chance of driving the international growth with your own ideas and creativity in an impactful industry - Healthcare
● You have a perfect environment for your personal, professional and entrepreneurial development
● No politics, no bullshit
● Fast decision making and outcome
● You benefit from a communicative and inspiring environment
● An attractive Employee Stock Option package
● … numerous team lunches, drinks, movie nights, board games and unforgettable moments!
You want to be a part of our story of success? We are looking forward to your online application.