Are you looking to be part of an inspiring and motivated team at a well-funded early-stage start-up that wants to set a new standard on how patients access medical care worldwide?
Qunomedical is seeking a pragmatic Product Manager who is willing to take on responsibility in a powerful fast-paced environment.
We at Qunomedical are on a mission to bring the world of healthcare closer to the patient. Therefore, we’ve partnered with hand-picked high-quality medical providers around the world to make medical treatments accessible for everyone. On our website, patients can find and compare medical providers for their desired treatment, get in touch with us and book it right away.
Apply today and help create something unique by helping patients receive the care they deserve!
Product Manager (m/f/x)
What you’ll do:
• Drive Qunomedical’s product vision and create and execute on strategic product roadmap(s).
• Work in a cross functional team to constantly improve our patients' user experience.
• Actively drive the concept & design process and use your knowledge of rapid prototyping, user testing and your analytical skills to quickly evaluate and iterate on ideas.
• Understand and oversee the technical infrastructure together with our technical team lead.
• Break down tasks for the design and engineering team, create thorough technical specifications and support the team before, during and after implementation.
• Manage the whole product development workflow from idea to deployment in an agile way (Kanban / Scrum, continuous integration).
• Take a "Patients First"-perspective to balance quality, speed and long-term strategic goals.
• You have a bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
• You have experience developing digital products and technologies from concept to launch.
• You have experience driving the product vision, design process and creating strategic product roadmaps.
• You are a nerd at heart and love to organize things and solve complex problems.
• You have great design sense, are excited by an amazing UX and have the ability to understand how to make a complex product feel simple and intuitive.
• You like to talk to people (especially to your users!) and can translate business speak to design- & tech-talk and vice versa.
• You know your way around numbers, statistics and web analytics tools and ask the right questions.
• You know how to prioritise tasks and effectively communicate with all stakeholders.
• You have an agile and pragmatic mindset, are hypothesis driven and open to a constantly changing environment.
• You speak fluent English.
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field or extensive technical knowledge and background.
• Additionally to being fluent in English you are confident in speaking German.
• You join a passionate and highly motivated team
• You have a unique chance of driving the international growth with your own ideas and creativity in an impactful industry - healthcare
• You have a perfect environment for your personal, professional and entrepreneurial development
• No politics, no bullshit
• Fast decision making and outcome
• You benefit from a communicative and inspiring environment
• An attractive Employee Stock Option package
• … numerous team lunches, drinks, movie nights, board games and unforgettable moments!
You want to be a part of our success story? We are looking forward to your online application and can’t wait to meet you!