Are you looking to be part of an inspiring and motivated team at a well-funded early-stage start-up that wants to set a new standard on how patients access medical care worldwide?
Qunomedical is seeking a pragmatic Product Manager who is willing to take on responsibility in a powerful face-paced environment.
We at Qunomedical are on a mission to bring the world of healthcare closer to the patient. Therefore, we’ve partnered with hand-picked high-quality medical providers around the world to make medical treatments accessible for everyone. On our website, patients can find and compare medical providers for their desired treatment, get in touch with us and book it right away.
Apply today and help create something unique by helping patients receive the care they deserve!
Product Manager (m/f)
What you’ll do:
• Be THE brain behind Qunomedical’s product vision, strategy and roadmap
• Develop great ideas together with your experienced stakeholders from all departments and C-level to improve the product for our patients, medical providers and inside sales / patient managers
• Use your knowledge of rapid prototyping, user testing and your analytical skills to quickly evaluate and iterate on ideas
• Understand and oversee the technical infrastructure together with our technical team lead
• Break down tasks for the design and development team, create thorough technical specifications and support the team before, during and after implementation
• Manage the whole product development workflow from idea to deployment in an agile way (Kanban / Scrum, continuous integration)
• Balance quality, pragmatism and a long-term perspective
• You are a nerd at heart and have a technical background
• You like to talk to people and especially to your users
• You like to organize things, love processes and make them happen
• You can translate business speak to design & tech talk and vice versa
• You know how to read numbers and what to do with them
• You know how to prioritise tasks and effectively communicate with stakeholders
• You enjoy working in a multidisciplinary team
• You know your way around web frameworks, different tech stacks, management techniques, prototyping methods and web analytics tools
• You have an agile and pragmatic mindset, are hypothesis driven and open to a constantly changing environment.
• You speak fluent English (German, nice to have, not a must)
• You join a passionate and highly motivated team
• You have a unique chance of driving the international growth with your own ideas and creativity in an impactful industry - healthcare
• You have a perfect environment for your personal, professional and entrepreneurial development
• No politics, no bullshit
• Fast decision making and outcome
• You benefit from a communicative and inspiring environment
• An attractive Employee Stock Option package
• … numerous team lunches, drinks, movie nights, board games and unforgettable moments!
You want to be a part of our success story? We are looking forward to your online application and can’t wait to meet you!