• 3 years on crowns, bridges and facings (veneers)
• 2 years on prostheses/dentures
• Lifetime on implants
• One year (Upon expiry of this package, the patient remains under the coverage of standard guarantee terms and conditions of Dentaglobal for the periods specified in the above article).
Should an unexpected problem arise, we advise you to report it to DENTAGLOBAL right away (if you are still in Izmir) or if you have already returned to your home country, get in touch with DENTAGLOBAL clinic or Qunomedical immediately and discuss your situation with them. They will assess your situation and determine the necessary steps to be taken. This process takes place as follows:
1. Notification : You get in touch with DENTAGLOBAL or Qunomedical by submitting a brief letter explaining your situation to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Documentation: Upon evaluation of your letter, (if required by DENTAGLOBAL), you submit X-ray images or high quality and clear digital photos of the problematic area/tooth/crown etc.
3. Elaboration : In case X-ray images and/or digital photos are not deemed sufficient to demonstrate your situation, you will be advised by DENTAGLOBAL to see a dental specialist.
4. Approval : Your application is evaluated by DENTAGLOBAL and upon confirmation by DENTAGLOBAL that the terms and conditions of guarantee are applicable for your situation, the guarantee procedure begins.
A. Treatments: All the necessary treatments and required materials under guarantee at the DENTAGLOBAL clinic in Izmir.
B. Extension of stay: Should your stay in Izmir need to be unexpectedly extended in order to finish your treatment due to reasons caused by the clinic, the extra travel and accommodation expenses will be compensated. (Not applicable if the extension takes place due to unexpected personal situations/responses. It is only applicable upon mutual agreement according to instructions). Moreover, you will be provided with a daily living allowance up to 30 EUR / 27 GBP per day. (The provision of the living allowance is subject to submission of receipts/invoices corresponding to the spending. The patient will be refunded the amount they spent up to the specified limits).
Daily Living Allowance: Up to 30 EUR / 27 GBP
Flight Expenses: Up to 100 EUR / 90 GBP
Accommodation Expenses: Up to 100 EUR / 90 GBP
C. Fix at Home: In case you have been advised to see a dental professional in your home country upon consideration of your situation by DENTAGLOBAL (as explained in the 3rd step described above), you will be reimbursed the dental consultation fee paid in case of a problem/situation that arises upon returning to your home country. In case you have been advised to fix the problem at a dentist in your home country upon consideration of your situation by DENTAGLOBAL, you will be reimbursed the retreatment fee up to the coverage limits specified in the table below.
Under Guarantee Dental Treatment Coverage Limits for DENTAGLOBAL:
Crown Re-cementation (Crown is not damaged and is in a good condition): 55 EUR / 50 GBP
Correction of Chipped Crown: 88 EUR / 80 GBP
High Point Correction: 40 EUR / 39 GBP
Fitting Adjustment of Prosthesis/Dentures: 40 EUR / 39 GBP
OPG: 40 EUR / 38 GBP
Small X-ray: 9 EUR / 8 GBP
D. Fix at Dentaglobal: In case of a problem/situation which arises after your return to your home country and it is confirmed by DENTAGLOBAL that it requires a re-treatment at the DENTAGLOBAL clinic in Izmir under the terms of guarantee, the cost of treatment/required materials will be provided free of charge on condition that you take charge of the costs regarding your travel expenses. Moreover, you will be provided with a daily living allowance up to 30 EUR / 28 GBP per day. (The provision of the living allowance is subject to submission of receipts/invoices corresponding to the spending. The patient will be refunded the amount they spent up to the specified limits).
Daily Living Allowance: Up to 30 EUR / 27 GBP
Flight Expenses: Up to 200 EUR / 180 GBP
Accommodation Expenses: Up to 150 EUR / 130 GBP
Dental treatments covered under guarantee provided free of charge at DENTAGLOBAL
• Crown re-cementation (crown is not damaged and is in a good condition)
• Correction of chipped crown
• High point correction
• Fitting adjustment of prosthesis/dentures
• Small X-ray
• Implant re-treatment
• Bridge/veneer/crown renewal
• Prostheses/dentures renewal
Validity : The validity period of this Global Guarantee Package is one year. After one year, the patient remains under the coverage of the standard terms and conditions of guarantee.
A) Any refund corresponding to the patient’s spending will take place upon submission of substitutive documents such as receipts and invoices.
B) In case the patient gets dental work done in their home country, he/she needs to provide substitutive documents such as dentist reports, receipts and invoices in order to get a refund within the framework of the above mentioned coverage limits.
1) Proper/sufficient oral care has not been practiced.
2) Instructions and advice of the specialist/DENTAGLOBAL have not been followed.
3) A visit has not been paid to a dentist once a year for regular controls and check-ups (it is advised to visit an oral hygienist once every 6 months).
4) Additional treatments have been required due to scientifically accepted possible consequences of the received treatments due to personal bodily response (such as a possible root canal treatment required later on after having placed the crowns/bridges on natural teeth or a failed implant due to bad oral hygiene that leads to an oral disease).
5) A substantial change of weight (gain or loss) has occurred in a short period of time.
6) There has been a natural process of receding gums.
7) Removable prostheses have not been used with due care.
8) An accident affecting you or the materials has taken place (such as dropping a removable prosthesis).
9) A general medical condition affecting your oral health and/or (jaw) bone structure has occurred (such as e.g. diabetes, osteoporosis, radiation etc.).
10) Arbitrary requests to change the aesthetic aspect (i.e. color or shape) of the teeth after having returned to your home country despite having given a confirmation of satisfaction upon finalization of your treatment at DENTAGLOBAL clinic in Izmir.
11) DENTAGLOBAL clinic has not been notified of a dissatisfaction/problem/inconvenience throughout your treatment procedure at our clinic.
12) Confirmation or consent has not been previously given by DENTAGLOBAL clinic regarding the solution of a problem.
13) If the full amount of a treatment has not been paid/settled to DENTAGLOBAL clinic.
14) If you have not purchased/been using the mouth guard provided for you to protect your veneers/crowns.
15) In case of any intervention performed on your teeth without our knowledge after the treatment you received at our clinic.
16) The case where the collar of the abutments become visible due to gum recession in the area around the implant is not under the coverage of guarantee terms and conditions.
17) After a tooth extraction, due to the healing of the gum, a gap between body of the bridge and the gum showing up is not under the coverage of guarantee terms and conditions.
18) The case where the collar of the abutments used in all-on-4 prostheses become visible is not under the coverage of guarantee terms and conditions.
19) Crowned or veneered teeth getting infected and requiring root canal treatment in the future is not under the coverage of guarantee terms and conditions.
20) Lost bridge, crown, veneer or denture is not under guarantee.
21) In screw-retained implant-supported bridges/crowns, loosening of the screw connecting the abutment to the implant or the crown to the implant is not under the coverage of guarantee terms and conditions.