Top 10 Hospitals in Germany
When a medical need arises, it’s only natural that you’d want to see the best expert you can find. That’s why a lot of people consider travelling abroad for their healthcare; by extending your options to other countries, you enrich your possibilities with the potential of seeing a doctor at a world-class clinic.
Many hospitals in Germany are highly esteemed medical hotspots that are decorated with various accreditations attesting to their brilliance. The comfort of their patient rooms alone is an indicator of the universally high standards you’ll find in this country. Stocked with state-of-the-art technologies, staffed by leading professionals, and progressing global research in their own ways, it is no wonder that medicine owes many of its contributions to German hospitals.
We’ve selected ten such facilities that are worth getting to know, since they always welcome international patients. Keeping them in mind could help you make a better decision about your health and the kind of expertise it could be overseen by.
1. Charité University Hospital Berlin
2. University Hospital Tuebingen (Universitätsklinikum Tübingen)
3. University Hospital Heidelberg (Universitätsklinikum Heidelberg)
4. Hospital Klinikum rechts der Isar Munich
5. University Hospital Dusseldorf
6. Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich Hospital (LMU Klinikum)
7. Frankfurt University Hospital (Universitätsklinikum Frankfurt)
8. University Hospital Hamburg-Eppendorf (Universitätsklinikum Hamburg-Eppendorf)
9. University Hospital Johannes Gutenberg Mainz (Universitätsmedizin Mainz)
10. University Hospital Carl Gustav Carus Dresden (Universitätsklinikum Carl Gustav Carus Dresden)
Find the Right Specialist at a Fraction of the Cost
Qunomedical only lists clinics and doctors that have been thoroughly vetted with quality and affordability in mind. Contact us for your 100% free, non-binding assessment.