You love creating intuitive designs and interfaces? You have a kick-ass visual design sense? You are an advocate for user needs and accessibility?
Qunomedical is seeking a savvy UI/UX Designer who is willing to take on responsibility in a powerful fast-paced environment.
We at Qunomedical are on a mission to bring the world of healthcare closer to the patient. Therefore, we’ve partnered with hand-picked high-quality medical providers around the world to make medical treatments accessible for everyone. On our website, patients can find and compare medical providers for their desired treatment, get in touch with us and book it right away.
Apply today and help create something unique by helping patients receive the care they deserve!
UI/UX Designer (m/f/x)
What you’ll do:
• Drive Qunomedical’s design vision and create magical moments for our users.
• Work in a cross functional team to constantly improve our patients' user experience and act as the advocate for our users' needs.
• Actively drive the concept and design process by creating user flows, wireframes, UI mock-ups and prototypes as well as pixel-perfect designs.
• Be involved in the end-to-end development process of new features from ideation to implementation.
• Translate complex ideas and requirements into a product that feels intuitive and easy-to-use.
• Gather feedback to optimize our user experience by executing usability tests and shadowing sessions.
• You have 3+ years experience as an UI/UX designer working on digital product(s).
• You love being the voice of the user and advocate for their needs and accessibility.
• You have experience driving the design vision and design process in order to take digital products and technologies from idea to launch.
• You create user flows, wireframes, UI mock-ups, prototypes and pixel-perfect designs with passion and ease.
• You have kick-ass visual design sense, including an eye for composition, good typography and use of color.
• You like to talk to people (especially to your users!), embrace feedback and can translate requirements and ideas into intuitive and accessible designs.
• You know how to prioritise tasks, and effectively communicate and build relationships with all stakeholders.
• You speak fluent English (German is a plus but not a must).
• You join a passionate and highly motivated team.
• You have a unique chance of driving the international growth with your own ideas and creativity in an impactful industry – healthcare.
• You have a perfect environment for your personal, professional and entrepreneurial development.
• No politics, no bullshit.
• Fast decision making and outcome.
• You benefit from a communicative and inspiring environment.
• An attractive Employee Stock Option package.
• … numerous team lunches, drinks, movie nights, board games and unforgettable moments!
You want to be a part of our success story? We are looking forward to your online application and can’t wait to meet you!